Please keep reading to find out about an opportunity to join an excellent, high performing surgery in Rochester who are looking to bring in a Salaried GP to work 4 sessions.
The role is at a small but very well managed and well organised practice who offer a manageable workload, development opportunities and a healthy work life balance. The GP's are supported by superb clinical and clerical support teams including ANP's, Practice Nurses, HCA's, medical secretary's and an admin team running a highly efficient workflow optimisation scheme and taking care of coding, scanning etc. One of the Partner is a clinical supervisor so there would-be opportunities to get involved in teaching if desired. The role is at a dispensing practice and there is opportunity for Partnership in the future meaning drawings would be lucrative. The surgery has a high QOF score and is rated good by the CQC. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 sessions a week available
- Flexible on working days
- List size of circa 5,000
- Support on offer for development
- Option for Partnership in the future
- Dispensing practice
- Opportunities to get involved in teaching
- Clinical support including ANP's, Nurses, HCA's
- Administration team implementing a work flow optimisation scheme and doing coding, scanning etc as well as medical secretary's
- Workload of circa 15 consultations per session with catch up slots
- Built in admin time
- Low home visits
- GMS contract
- Use EMIS Web
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1-week CPD leave pro rata
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs