Are you tired of working excessive hours, dealing with bureaucracy in a poor working environment. Are you interested in earning more money for doing the same job but working fewer hours with less admin and a superior quality of life? If the answer is yes, keep reading.
Our international division is working closely with an Australian healthcare provider that is looking to attract UK GPs looking to relocate and enjoy the superior working conditions and quality of life that Australia has to offer. Our client is offering attractive remuneration and flexible working hours as well as relocation support for successful candidates. Typically you'll work 40 hours per week, deal with minimal admin and will not be required to do overtime. In addition to these favourable working conditions you'll have also have the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic climate and spend more time with your loved ones.Key Information
- The majority of Medical Practices are located either in, or very close to major cities so you would not be expected to work in the outback. With great amenities on your doorstep you can have the best of both worlds, living in the suburbs, you are within striking distance of the beach, nature parks and city centres
- Our client is able to offer work within major cities including Sydney on a 6 month flexible basis, do contact us to find out more
- The climate is superb with year round sunshine in certain parts. It is also within easy commute to many of the jewels of South East Asia so exploring the southern hemisphere is a key attraction for many
- With contracts from 6 months - 5 years (you can stay longer if you wish), our clients offer you the chance to sample Aussie life without a long term commitment. If you settle and enjoy the fantastic work life balance, these contracts are easily extended
- New South Wales (including Sydney)
- Queensland (including Brisbane)
- Western Australia
- Victoria (including Melbourne)
- Australian Capital Territory
What Happens Next?
- Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
- Up to £250K Golden Hello (subject to 5 year contract)
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Financial Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and superb extra incentive for OOH
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas