Vocationally Registered GP, Adelaide
New Exclusive General Practitioner (GP) job, Adelaide, South Australia
An exciting flexible VR GP position now available with busy and well established family orientated mixed billing independent practice based on the outskirts of Adelaide offering fantastic support, facilities and generous remuneration.Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Fully flexible days and hours available with clinic opening times 8am-6pm so you can manage your own schedule in line with agreed number of sessions per week
- Very limited weekend working requested and midweek only working can also be considered if essential (Maximum number of Saturdays requested if able to offer weekends would be 1 in 3 working half day 8.30am to 12.30pm only)
- Generous remuneration up to 72.% of billings available or $140 per hour whichever the greater (NB, Percentages and hourly rate dependent on preferred clinic volumes / appointment times and GP experience)
- Day to day support from highly experienced Managers and a number of other resident GPs with decades of experience and notable additional specialist clinical expertise
- Onsite pathology provided as well as access to allied health care professionals including dieticians, physiotherapists, podiatrists…
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) accredited standards practice
- Large modern consulting rooms with dedicated treatment room also available
- Highly established patient base offering opportunity to work with varied patient demographic
- A relaxed open minded practice culture that respects both traditional working and innovation
- Enjoy Adelaide offering access to some of the nation's best award winning restaurants, beaches and renowned arts and festivals scene
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Whilst not essential or required, additional interest or experience in areas such as men's and women's health, mental health, paediatrics and chronic disease management would be of additional interest to our client
- GPs with an interest in integrative and complementary medicine are welcomed
- Must demonstrate excellent clinical and communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia