Are you tired of having to work excessive hours, in a poor working environment, dealing with mountains of admin for a salary and quality of life that doesn't make you happy?
If you're thinking about a change we could have just the role for you - more money, fewer working hours, less admin and a superior quality of life.
Prospect Health is working with a leading health care provider offering packages, flexible working patterns and superb support for UK GP's relocating to Australia.
Working hours are typically 40 hours per week with minimal paperwork and no requirement for overtime. The work life balance is superb and offers a great opportunity to live the outdoors lifestyle, spend more time with friends and family and generally enjoy more free time. Key Information
- The majority of Medical Practices are located either in, or very close to major cities so you would not be expected to work in the outback. With great amenities on your doorstep you can have the best of both worlds, living in the suburbs, you are within striking distance of the beach, nature parks and city centres
- Our client is able to offer work within major cities including Sydney on a 6 month flexible basis, do contact us to find out more
- The climate is superb with year round sunshine in certain parts. It is also within easy commute to many of the jewels of South East Asia so exploring the southern hemisphere is a key attraction for many
- With contracts from 6 months - 5 years (you can stay longer if you wish), our clients offer you the chance to sample Aussie life without a long term commitment. If you settle and enjoy the fantastic work life balance, these contracts are easily extended
Package and Benefits
- New South Wales (including Sydney)
- Queensland (including Brisbane)
- Western Australia
- Victoria (including Melbourne)
- Australian Capital Territory
- Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Financial Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and superb extra incentive for OOH
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 3 and 5 months but full support will be provided to assist you and experts are on hand to assist you every step of the way. What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas