Please read on to discover more about a superb opportunity to join a stable and sustainable surgery in the Bexhill area as a GP Partner or a Salaried GP with view to Partnership.
There is a comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff meaning the surgery is extremely well managed with a well-managed workload on offer. The surgery already run a number of different interest clinics and would offer support for anyone looking to develop interests. The role is at a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training if desired and mentorship would be on offer for newly qualified GP's. There is also chance to become involved in research projects
If of interest the Partners would be keen to arrange an initial informal meeting in confidence and without obligation so you can find out more.
Please get in touch so I can share the full details on the surgery and facilitate a visit or initial call. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- 2 sites with onsite parking
- Main site a purpose-built modern facility
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Extensive clinical support team including Paramedics, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Clerical support from experienced Practice Manager, Medical Secretaries and a team of coders and scanners etc
- Training practice often with 2 registrars in place
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits due to Paramedics
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS Practice
- Perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Partnership Drawings of circa £120,000 FTE
- Salaried GP sessional rate of £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 7 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs