We are recruiting for a Salaried GP role in Hull with a well-established surgery. The aim of the practice is to provide the highest quality clinical care to its patients. They are always seeking ways to make the most of opportunities and consistently look for ways to improve service delivery.
In return, you will benefit from flexible working and a manageable workload, so you can focus on patient care. The practice is situated in modern purpose-built premises, which includes a minor surgery theatre and large consulting rooms.
Located centrally in Hull, within easy commute and travel links, this role will be ideal for either a newly qualified or developing GP, as well as someone with established experience as the practice can flex the role and support to suit the relevant point in your career.
The role will also be perfect for someone looking to strike a great work-life balance or fit a new role around an existing portfolio. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 - 6 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of approximately 7,000 patients
- Manageable workload, allowing you to focus on patient care
- Existing multi-disciplinary team in place
- Teamwork is key within this surgery - they have an open-door policy and a fantastic working atmosphere and environment
- Modern purpose-built premises including a minor surgery theatre
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session dependant on experience
- Salary up to £84,000 FTE plus indemnity & GMC fees paid
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- 1 weeks CPD pro rata
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs