A salaried GP opportunity has become available at this hugely innovative award-winning Training Practice, situated in a prime location in central Newcastle and offering a varied patient demographic. Led by a highly committed and progressive group of Partners always looking at new ways of working to develop the practice. Investing in additional resources to significantly save valuable GP time is how this practice operates. There is no requirement for home visiting, often reducing working hours, support from a diverse clinical team and a duty day that benefits from a collaborative shared approach as opposed to over burdening one person each day. You will benefit from clinician led weekly meetings and an afternoon reserved for CPD time every 4-5 weeks.
Salary - circa £84,240 + BMA model contract + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Central Newcastle
- Operated by a team of young, dynamic partners with a progressive attitude
- Mixed patient demographic
- Team members heavily involved in CCG/PCN
- Collaborative approach to working
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- No home visiting requirement
- Shared approach to Duty day
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- The practice is committed to developing their team members
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Supportive of Tier 2 visas
- BMA style contract
- Supportive of professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!