This is an excellent chance to join a growing and successful practice as a Salaried GP.
You would have the opportunity to get involved in the decision making and running of the surgery, as well as with the local PCN and QOF. This is a smaller family practice with a great reputation within the local area, and an established MDT. You will also have the opportunity for excellent professional and clinical development.
Located just north of Bristol, close to the M4. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 5,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses and ANPs
- Offering 6 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of clinical staff
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £75,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list. What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs