4 sessions Salaried GP, north Manchester £73,600 FTE, successful practice, support for career development
Please read on if you wish to work in a friendly, cohesive surgery in North Manchester that is very successful, invests in its staff and provides a well- structured working environment. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GPs, ANP and Practice Nurses, all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- £9,200 per session, per annum DPE (up to £73,600 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs