Forward thinking GP and Nurse training practice and a fantastic working environment. The team at the practice works well together, retention is excellent with a closely knit team of multi-disciplinary experts, including ANPs, Pharmacists as well as a stable GP team. You will benefit from a weekly paid admin session.
The practice is currently looking for a Salaried GP or a Partner and is open to clinicians with specialist interests and are always open to new or updated services being discussed.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 Per Session + indemnity paid + 6 weeks of annual leave + study leave
Location - Dundee City Centre (Parking available for doctors)
The surgery -
- Led by a stable, experienced GP/Management Team working closely together to support everyone in the practice
- Close-knit and supportive team
- GP and Nurse training practice with 4th and 5th year undergrads
- Excellent team of GPs all with tenure at the practice
- Offers enhanced services alongside the GMS contract for extra revenue
- Highly recommended by patients
- Great work/life balance
- The admin team are dedicated and supportive, working extremely well with the clinical staff.
- Range of presentations due to a mixed demographic in the area.
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 8 clinical sessions
- Weekly paid admin Session
- Shared Lists
- A typical day in the surgery involves 15 minutes consultations with patients still being face to face but in a reduced number due to COVID-19.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP £81,000 - £90,000 ( BMA Full time equivalent)
- 6-9 clinical sessions
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Public Holidays 8-10 days (dependant on Hospital)
- Study leave
- NHS Pension
- Incoming GP Partners begin on 100% parity with no buy in required
- Golden Handshake as per GMS guidelines.
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 01382 279 584 . We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!