Please read on to discover more about a surgery in Shepherds Bush who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join their small, well managed practice.
The role is at a forward thinking practice who are able to offer a very well managed workload and excellent clinical and clerical support. The GP's benefit from the support of Practice Nurses, HCA's and a Clinical Pharmacist plus an excellent practice manager and team of administrators. There would be a view to Partnership available for the right person. Support is on offer for development. Newly qualified GP's are welcome, however there may be times when you are working on a site as the only GP.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 2-4 Sessions available
- View to Partnership available
- Well managed workload of circa 16 consultations per session
- Very low home visits
- Flexible session start and finish times
- No extended hours
- Built in admin time
- No additional on call rota
- Practice uses Systm One
- Support on offer for developing interest areas
- Clinical Lead who deals with all clinical governance etc
- Strong clinical and admin support
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £10,000 to £11,500 per session per annum based on experience and skill set
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
- Newly qualified GP's are welcome, however there may be times when you are working on a site as the only GP.
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs