This is an excellent chance to join a growing and successful training practice as a Salaried GP, with optional view to Partnership if desired.
You will be joining a large, experienced team of Partners and Salaried GPs, with excellent levels of professional support. The team operate out of a purpose built, state of the art medical centre, with ample consultation space and a large multi-disciplinary team including ANPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists. You will also benefit from flexibility of working hours, and a close-knit team, who meet regularly through the week to provide support.
Located just north of Swansea, close to the M4 and easily commutable from Neath and Port Talbot. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including 6 GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering 6 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Successful training and clinical research practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
- Option for Partnership, if desired
What Happens Next?
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs