Organised GP Training practice that communicates well together, strong management and embracing challenges of working within general practice in Weston. Large team of permanent clinicians rather than having to rely on Locums. Monthly CPD and BMA model contract.
Salary - £9,725 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Weston-super-Mare - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together - meet for lunch every day (in normal times!)
- GP Training practice
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- High QOF achieving
- Strong nursing support team including Nurse Practitioners, minor illness specialist, chronic disease specialists, Mental Health Nurse
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
- Strong management with background in both business & NHS
- CQC rated Good
Your role -
- Salaried GP or with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Working with a clinically stimulating patient population; mixed demographic
- No duty doctor/on-call
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- £9,725 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- BMA contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!