This is a superb and rare opportunity to work to 15 minute appointments allowing you to spend time with your patients. Seeing just 13 patients per session, and being supported by a multi-disciplinary clinical team alongside an excellent central administration team, you'll be able to enjoy your work much more. The practice offers extremely flexible hours allowing you to fit life around work.
Salary - £10,500-11,000 per session + indemnity + a combination of 7 weeks annual leave and study leave
Location - Portsmouth
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- Young population, lack of complex elderly patients
- GP teaching set-up
- Excellent MDT including Paramedic, Nurse Practitioner and Pharmacist
- Clinical workload team to reduce GP adminOffering an opportunity of a portfolio career to include general practice, urgent care and custody medicine
- CQC Good across the board
- Using SystmOne computer system
Your role -
- Flexible hours and number of sessions
- Choose your hours - could be 8am - 6.30pm, could be 9am - 5pm
- 15 minute appointments
- 13 patients per session
- No duty doctor system
- Low-visiting practice
The benefits -
- Incredibly flexible hours
- Indemnity paid
- 7 weeks annual & study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!