This is a superb opportunity for a GP Trainer to work for a tightly knit, well-respected practice in the sought-after area of Halesowen in the borough of Dudley. The practice is keen on education and highly recommended by its patients.
You will have the option of a weekly CPD session, as recommended by the BMA, or no CPD session and more money if desired instead.
Salary - £76,000 - £84,000 per annum + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave.
Location - Halesowen
The surgery -
- Based in an impressive purpose-built Health Centre
- Work within the desirable area of Halesowen
- Supportive working environment
- Highly recommended by patients
- Affluent demographic with about 10% list size deprivation
- Excellent Management in place
Your role -
- GP Trainer
- Between 4-7 sessions per week
- Only 30 face-to-face appointments per day, with no extras
- 3+ hours of admin time per day - never be behind!
- No home visits
- No duty doctor / on call day
The benefits -
- Up to £10,500 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!