This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding surgery for a forward-thinking, supportive, GP Training practice in central Cheltenham. The practice offers a below-average workload, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist. The practice is happy to provide support for Salaried GPs to work towards Partnership over time, as well as support for Specialist Interests.
Salary - £76,000 - £85,500 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - Cheltenham
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based in Central Cheltenham
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage
- Support of Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable GP partnership traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- CQC Good across the board
- GMS practice
- Have adapted to a post-Covid world very well
Your role -
- 6 sessions per week
- Circa 28 patient contacts per day - mix of face to face and telephone
- Capped admin daily, taken care of for you on your days off
- Minimal home visits
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £76,000 - £85,500 (FTE)
- View to partnership in future
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!