Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Salisbury (£72,000 - £80,000 per year)
An excellent opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly respected Salisbury based surgery in the role of Salaried GP. You would be joining a close-knit team who meet daily to discuss clinical matters and provide support. The practice has built a strong clinical team including ANPs and Pharmacists, meaning both GP admin and visits are minimised. They are also keen to promote and encourage specialist clinical interest area development for an incoming GP. The practice is based in central Salisbury within a purpose built, high-quality unit, with ample GP parking.
- Strong multi -disciplinary team consisting of Pharmacists, ANPs and Permanent GPs
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- The team hold daily catch up meetings as well as actively supporting and funding specialist interest development
- List size of just over 11000 patients
Key Skills and Qualifications
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- High earning, successful practice offering optional view to Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Included on the NHS Performers List
- Possess the right to work in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs