Fantastic GP job opportunity with established family run GP practice
offering state of art facilities
, no weekends
and highly lucrative remuneration via 70% of billings
and options for highly paid out of hours in this attractive tourist area of NSW. Location
New South Wales is one of the most culturally diverse states in Australia and is a fantastic place to live. This state boasts some of the best cities and tourist destinations in Australia including Sydney and all its famous attractions including the Opera House and the iconic Sydney Harbour & bridge. New South Wales is also home to the Blue Mountains, the Hunter valley, famous for amazing wineries and vineyards, as well as having miles of spectacular coast line, great for watersports such as surfing. Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- 70% of billings available with gross potential billings circa $520k/+ year
- Additional out of hours can also be offered which already generates some GPs in within team $15,000+ additional monthly income
- Billings and OOH income could generate circa $525000+ pre tax income
- Busy highly respected practice serving circa 50,000 local population with full diaries immediately available
- Modern facility including two dedicated rooms fully fitted to offer any required services including minor surgery
- Highly quality service focussed team usually serving between 4-6 patients per hour with excellent support from qualified experienced nurses, team of 3 other GPs and tenured management team
- In house services include dietician, podiatrist and psychologist with dedicated tele health room offering consultations with specialists from local hospitals
- General working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or flexible hours to suit GP also available
- Full and part time applications are welcomed
- Parking available on site
- AGPAL accredited practice
- Located in picturesque Hunter Valley offering breath-taking landscapes and superb restaurants and attractions which are popular with tourists form across the country
How do I apply?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia