Superb Exclusive Fully Independent VR GP Vacancy, Western Adelaide Suburbs, Australia
Located in this beautiful part of Southern Australia right on the beach
and just to the west of central Adelaide, our fully independent client is one can offer immediate access to pre-established diaries
and is flexible to work round your working preferences enabling fantastic remuneration
and work life balance
. Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Mixed billing practice with the percentage of billings available negotiable 65%+ upwards depending on GPs skills and working preferences with expected gross potential billings circa $300-500k/+ year if full time
- Busy highly respected practice serving loyal client following ranging from elderly (ongoing contracts with local care homes available) to early years as one of the most well established practices in the area
- Modern recently refurbished facility with great personal feel providing just 4 consulting rooms and well equipped treatment room
- Highly quality service focussed team and tenured management team allowing you to focus on your patient needs
- In house services include dietician, podiatrist, physiotherapist, audiologist and orthopaedic specialist with local pharmacy and day surgery also in close proximity
- General working hours 830am-5pm Monday to Friday but flexible to work early evenings if preferred or half days to work round school hours etc. (NB, The practice does open until lunch on Saturdays but not essential to work this day unless preferred).
- Full and part time applications are welcomed
- Parking available on site
- AGPAL accredited practice and offer a broad range of general practice services
- Pathology provided on site
- Located in this recognised tourist area of beautiful Adelaide in close proximity to fantastic nightlife, culture, fine dining and various attraction to enjoy in your free time with dolphin swimming and festivals in plentiful supply!
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia