New Exclusive $550K+ Billings VR General Practitioner vacancy, NW Adelaide Suburbs, Australia
Due to experiencing successful year on year growth and resulting expansion, this superb purpose built facility based just 15 minutes from central Adelaide
is now offering an opportunity for a patient focussed VR GP to enjoy both fantastic working conditions
and exceptional earning potential
within their friendly and highly supportive team
- 70% of billings available with gross potential billings circa $46,000+ per month or $520k/+ year meaning pre-tax income in the region of $32,000 per month or $384,000 per year
- This principally bulk billing practice is confident you will enjoy full diaries almost immediately following thorough induction but can also offer guaranteed hourly rate during first 6 months of employment If required as well circa $120/ hour/negotiable
- The practice has enjoyed fantastic year on year growth and currently serves roughly 800-900 patient per week with GPs accommodating on average 4 patients per hour
- Modern facility offering 14 spacious consult rooms, 2 treatment rooms all fully air conditioned and computerised practice management/diary system
- Excellent qualified nurse support available to assist with immunisations, ECG, spirometry, health assessments and care plans with one nurse dedicated to chronic disease
- Practice also host on site numerous allied health services including physio, podiatrist, dietitian, diabetes educator, audiologist, psychologist, pharmacist and a dentist
- Hours are fully flexible within opening times which are roughly from 8.30am to 7/8pm mid-week with shorter hours until around 2pm on a Saturday and Sunday (NB, Whilst the employer would feel it could be beneficial to work one weekend day per month this isn't essential)
- Full and part time applications are welcomed (minimum requirement 30 hours+ per week on average)
- Parking available on site
- AGPAL accredited practice
- On site pathology provided
- Future practice ownership opportunities also available with this future employer
- Enjoy vibrant Adelaide, which is the heart of the world's opal industry offering some of Australia's best festivals, art galleries, surfing, famed wine region such as the Barossa Valley and a number of other fantastic attractions and leisure activities.
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia