Salaried GP Job - Near Frome (£80,000 per year)
A unique opportunity has developed with a practice close to Frome and Yeovil for a Salaried GP. You would have the opportunity to join a well-staffed and supportive surgery, already boasting a large GP and nursing team. You will have the option to develop specialist clinical interest areas, and in doing so gain financial incentive from the surgery. This is an exciting time to join and will give you the opportunity to develop as a GP whilst having maximum work/life flexibility. Location
Located in the Somerset countryside, equal distance from Frome and Yeovil. The practice lies just off the A359 and on-site parking is provided. Key Information
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great fantastic from an experienced clinical team including Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-9 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings around child care
- Work flow optimisation system has reduced GP admin by around 80%
- List size of circa 6,000 patients
What Happens Next?
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP with the ability to earn more through clinical specialisms
- BMA model contract
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs