An outstanding opportunity for a Salaried GP, to join a well-regarded and innovative surgery in the Maidstone area. The long-standing team pride themselves on having created a positive and flexible working environment, which focuses on clinical work and patient outcomes. Forward thinking approach to general practice and very active within the PCN and LMC, affording access to a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Maidstone
- 6 - 8 clinical sessions available
- Salaried GP role as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team
- 15 patient contacts or less per session
- Take advantage of efficient processes, resulting in low admin work load
- £76,000 - £80,000
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Medium sized, innovative practice
- Very close-knit, long standing team
- An emphasis on quality rather than quantity
- Specialists interests actively encouraged and developed
- Active in the PCN and LMC
- Utilises their own pharmacists and paramedics
- Slick administrative processes
- Working towards being a training practice
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!