Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Peterlee that is long-established, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly working environment. The practice has a strong support and organisational structure and aims to provide a cohesive team working environment.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 10,000 patients
- System One practice software
- Friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE, NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs