A career defining new opportunity to progress as a GP Partner within a high achieving and very successful PMS practice based in Uttoxeter.
The practice has a cohesive, friendly and dynamic Partnership and offer professionally rewarding working conditions. Supporting you in your role is an excellent clinical and clerical team and a highly effective management structure to provide excellent organisation. As a Partner in this surgery you will enjoy working with a vibrant team of Partners and have the opportunity to craft the future development of this very successful practice. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 7-8 sessions a week available
- Stable, cohesive GP Partnership
- Clear team communication, regular meetings, and very transparent practising conditions
- Practice population over 12,000 patients
- Well-managed workload
- Excellent practice building and facilities
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Forward thinking ethos, embracing of change
Practice Drawings circa £130,000 FTE Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
What Happens Next
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs