Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, salary circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE with indemnity cover in addition to salary
An exciting new opening is now available to practice as a GP in a long-established surgery offering great stability and patient continuity. The surgery can offer you the chance to be part of a friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs and to work alongside a great clinical care team comprising of Nurses (inc. ANP) and Health Care Assistants. The practice also has a clearly organised and well-structured patient process in place to ensure manageable work and high-quality patient outcomes. You will also work alongside an excellent Practice Manager who guides the team and strong clerical support to minimise GP administrative tasks.
Further information is listed below.Key Information
- 4-6 sessions a week available, with flexible working arrangements
- Excellent surgery environment and facilities
- Very light home visit requirement
- Excellent admin coding team to help reduce administrative tasks and allow more time with patients
- Av. 15 patient contacts per session
- Experienced team of Practice Nurses and ANP to assist in the delivery of high-quality patient outcomes
- EMIS Web practice software
- Special interest clinics supported and encouraged
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE depending on experience
- Indemnity cover in addition to salary (via NHS scheme)
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs