Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Commutable from Aberystwyth (£72,000 - £80,000 per year)Overview
An excellent opportunity has developed for a GP of any experience to join a highly respected Medical Practice as a Salaried GP. The team ahave moved to a purpose-built health centre, allowing them to build on the already strong level of care they currently give. You will be joining a strong, established team of GPs and Nurses, who hold multiple clinical interest areas. Great support is available, and a well-managed workload, allowing a GP to work flexible hours and achieve a good work/life balance. You will also have the option to join a lucrative Partnership if desired. Location
Located on the west coast of Wales, equal distance from Aberystwyth and Cardigan. The practice lies just off the A487 and on-site parking is provided. Key Information
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team including Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and Physio
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings around child care
- Highly efficient practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- List size of circa 7000 patients
What Happens Next
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Lucrative Partnership is available, with a minimum view of 6 months as a Salaried GP
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs