Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Commutable from Neath (£72,000 - £76,000 per year)
An opportunity has become available for a GP to join this friendly and hardworking practice in a Salaried role, with an optional view to Partnership. The surgery has become seen as one of the most forward thinking and pro-active in the region, and prides themselves on delivering high quality patient care. You will benefit from working within a stable Partnership with an experienced team including Nurse Practitioners and administrative staff. All of this means that an incoming GP will enjoy an excellent work/life balance as well as the freedom to develop key specialist interest areas. Location
Located within easy commuting distance of Neath, Swansea and Port Talbot. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff. Key Information
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from team of Nurses
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 7000 patients
What Happens Next?
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs