Salaried GP job with View to Partnership - Milford Haven (£72,000)
This is a unique chance to join a purpose built teaching surgery as a Salaried GP with view to a lucrative Partnership. The practice is one of the highest achieving in South Wales and has built an excellent family ethos within the staff team. They have also invested in systems of working which dramatically reduce GP workload to only 12 consultations per session, and a dedicated visiting team ensures very low home visits for permanent GPs. You would be given the opportunity to have a dedicated admin session during the course of the week, as well as flexible session timings to allow for a balanced working life. Location
Located within the Milford Haven area, within simple commuting distance of Haverfordwest and the A40. Parking is provided for all staff. Key Information
- Patient list of just over 8000, with a controlled workload of 12 consultations per session, as well a varied patient demographic
- The practice is flexible on days and hours, and could look at anything between 4 and 8 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist interest areas
- The practice is involved in the Teaching of Medical Students and aims to teach GP Registrars within the next 2 years
- Strong team of Partners and Salaried GPs already on board, as well as Practice Nurses and home visiting team
What Happens Next?
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Dedicated weekly administrative session
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs