Salaried GP 6 sessions per week, St Helens, £72-£76k FTE, excellent long-established practice partnership, over 6,000 patients.
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in St Helens that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 6 sessions a week available
- Low home visit requirement
- Well managed and structured workload
- Strong clinical and clerical support teams
- Over 6,000 patients
- Excellent practice facilities
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary £72,000 - £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment, 6 weeks annual leave
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs