Work as a salaried GP for a training practice that offers lots of support, contact with colleagues and, is geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces. This is an opportunity to join a surgery where the thoughts and ideas of their GPs are respected and actioned. You'll have support from an excellent team that work hard to protect their GPs, including nursing staff and paramedics who deal with most of the home visits meaning you rarely have any! The development of specialist interests is championed and encouraged, and their flexible approach to sessions means this could be ideal for GPs looking for something which also accommodates family commitments. If you're the kind of GP who enjoys working in both primary and secondary care, then this is something you have the option to do here! There is a BMA model contract offered with this opportunity.
- £90,000 per annum in paid CPD based on 8 sessions
- Innovative GP practice built with the future in mind
- Skilled range of professionals; good clinical ratios
- A superb Clinical team; proactive and friendly
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Strong back-office function
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Lots of contact with colleagues and paid team meals out! (when allowed)
- 6 sessions but would consider more
- No extended hour requirements but available if you want it
- An option to also work within secondary care
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Competitive financial package
- Paid CPD
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Support to develop any specialist interests
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!