A rare opportunity to work amongst a well established team within a high-performing Training Practice approx 5 miles South of Durham. Here you will benefit from outstanding leadership and management and a flexible and reasonable workload. The surgery is one of the most regarded practices in the area, in terms of patient feedback but also amongst clinicians and recognised with an 'outstanding' rating by CQC for some areas of patient care.
Location - 5 miles South of Durham
Salary - Up to £90,000
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Training practice
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Great patient feedback; strong community links
- Salaried GP wvTP
- 4-8 sessions
- Low patient numbers per session
- Minimal administration
- Flexible face to face appointment lengths to suit you 10/12/or 15 minutes
- Excellent Duty Day system
- Scope for a very high earning partnership in the future
- Develop to become a GPwSI or GP Trainer
- £10,000 per session
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity Paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
- High earning practice
- Excellent location
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!