Salaried GP, Oval
An outstanding opportunity to work in a very well-run, organised practice which offers a chance to comfortably earn significant private income in addition to the standard sessional rate. The surgery is within easy walking distance of Oval tube station on the Northern Line. The practice offers a reasonable workload which includes 14 minute face-to-face appointments and 7 minutes for telephone calls.
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500 per session + private income + full indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave
Realistic total earning potential (8 sessions FTE) £100,000 - £140,000
Location - Oval
The surgery -
- Smart purpose-built practice
- Mixed population with very limited elderly patients
- IT-based practice with excellent systems in place
- Very manageable workload
- Support of highly-skilled Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Practitioner, Physiotherapist and Health Coach
- Low admin
Your role -
- 6 sessions per week
- 14 minute appointments
- 7 minute telephone calls
- Very low-visiting - 1 per month on average (walking distance)
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session depending on experience
- Huge opportunity for additional private work income during the normal working day
- Other GPs are able to earn between £15,000 - £60,000 additional income per annum
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Contract based on BMA
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!