I have an amazing opportunity for a qualified General Practitioner - GP (Salaried) to join an innovative primary care service based in Wrexham.
You will be joining a social enterprise that works collaboratively with people, statutory agencies and voluntary and community groups to deliver a non-traditional model of primary care that provides for the social, emotional and medical requirements of people at the point of need.
You will be joining a team that focuses on a holistic approach to primary care. You will be working alongside other professionals including The Emotional Wellbeing Team and The Care Coordination Team to ensure that patients have access to a specialist at the first point of contact.
As a GP, you will provide high-quality General Medical Services (GMS) to the registered patients of the practices that are based in the Wrexham area.
Pay and hours:
- £9,500 – £10,500 per session
- Hours of work: 6-8 sessions available
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30am -6:30pm
- Flexible shifts and hours
- Provide high quality medical service to patients registered with service, both within the service and on home visits
- Undertake planned and urgent primary care as necessary, in conjunction with other clinical colleagues, within practice opening hours
- Perform 6-8 clinics per week with face to face appointments of 15 minutes in duration and telephone consultations as required.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems through history taking, examination, differential diagnosis, investigation, treatment, referral - when required
- Use EMIS web & eConsult
- Work within service and organisation to ensure the smooth running of primary care for patients registered to the service
- To sign prescriptions
- Undertake daily patient correspondence
- Promote effective working relationships with staff at all levels, internal and external
- The opportunity to be a part of an innovative service that aims to provide an efficient primary care service
- 30 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Study time/protected CPD time
- NHS pension
- Full GMC Registration
- Recent experience of working in General Practice in the UK.
- Commitment to and experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary and skill mixed team environment.
- Full driving license or access to assisted driver - required to travel to different locations
If interested, click apply!