Are you looking for a Salaried GP job conveniently located near Bridgwater?
The practice is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP who is interested in the development and implementation of innovative new models of primary care. You will be working in modern premises with excellent facilities. The practice has a great clinical support team in place including experienced and knowledgeable GPs. The workload is manageable as well, with a low number of home visits each week. The practice is very supportive of specialist interests and encourages their GPs to develop an area of interest and utilise it within the practice. Location
Near Bridgwater Key Information
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (full and part-time considered)
- Medium patient list size of approximately 12,500 patients, with a great clinical support team in place
- Manageable workload with a low number of home visits each week
- Larger modern purpose-built premises providing a fantastic working environment
- Specialist interests are strongly encouraged and fully supported
- Practice uses EMIS Web
Key Skills and Qualifications
- £10,000 plus per session, dependent on experience and interests
- Annual practice performance related bonus
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1-week study leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs