Salaried GP, Margate, 6-8 Sessions, Competitive Package!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join a forward thinking training practice based in Margate.
The practice is well-run, has a manageable workload and serves a friendly practice population with a strong emphasis on community values.
You will be part of a team that has developed an innovative model of sustainable General Practice to provide the best possible quality of care. In addition, they have dynamic management, administrative, nursing team and practice pharmacist all working to free up valuable time for GPs to work effectively.
- The practice is offering a very competitive package with additional benefits!
- 6-8 sessions available
- Full induction available
- Encouraging of special clinical interests
- High levels of clinical support and mentorship offered
Breakdown of the practice;
- Modern building practice
- highly motivated and friendly team with strong ethos
- Extremely supportive towards the development and training of staff
- Very Good CQC and excellent reputable practice within the locality
- Highly Skilled Clinical Team and excellent highly trained nursing team covering all week
- Good links with the community and additional various service providers
- Well organised practice offering fully structured and well supported paper light workload
- Fantastic work/life balance
You must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. Your application will be sent over to the team and the consultant working in that area will contact you to discuss the specific vacancy.
Should you be considering Salaried GP or Partnership roles in other areas, we work Nationwide with various opportunities you will not find anywhere online, please call Jessica on 0203 006 5868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!