This is a unique opportunity to manage a successful and forward-thinking GP surgery.
You would be responsible for the overseeing the continued success of this large GP practice, with an active role in the local PCN. The role would ideally suit an existing, experienced GP Practice Manager who is seeking to take on a new challenge and enjoy autonomy in the management of staff and the implementing of policies and procedures. Location
The practice is located within easy commuting distance of Cannock, Lichfield, Birmingham and Derby. There is also ample on-site parking provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable patient list with strong, experienced clinical team
- Offering a full time Management role
- Large state of the art operation with a patient list of over 20,000 patients
- The ideal candidate will have managed a surgery with a list size over 10,000 in the past
- Working with Partners, Salaried GPs, Pharmacists, Physios and Social Prescribers
- You would have a key involvement in the local PCN
- Contracting and tendering experience would be preferred
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Permanent contract offering £40,000-50,000 per annum (potential for more, for the right Manager)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- 37.5 hour per week full time contract
Please note, to apply for this post you must have prior GP Practice Management experience, ideally in a site with a list size of over 10,000 patients. What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs