Prospect Health are looking for a Locum GP to join a Practice based in Havant on an initial 26 week booking.
- Start ASAP
- 26 Week booking
- 5 Sessions per week
- A session comprises 12 telephone triage appointments and 4 face to face clinical appointments and one hour of administration and list work.
- Visits are to be agreed and distributed fairly, according to the duty team.
- The morning surgery starts at 08.00am. Afternoon surgery starts at 15.00.
- Hour of admin - to hold a list of patients for that hour of admin.
- Complete meds management, queries, labs, reports and any associated list paperwork
£80.00 per hourLength of Booking/Number of Sessions
The client is ideally looking fort he below work pattern although there is some flexibility around this.
1. Monday: 08.00 - 18.30
2. Tuesday: Non-working day
3. Wednesday: 08.00 - 12.30
4. Thursday: 08.00 - 18.30
5. Friday: Non-working dayDays/Dates Required
£80.00 per hourHome Visits Required
As requiredKey Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
What Happens Next?
- Registered with GMC/Performers List
- Up to date DBS Check
- Relevant Compliance available and up to date
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 608195Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum GP Jobs