A unique opportunity to input into the direction and improvement of a practice. Seeking to improve their CQC rating from 'Good' to 'Outstanding', this practice would like to appoint a Salaried GP who is passionate about the development of patient services and quality care in the local community. As well as supervising the multi-disciplinary team, leading internal clinical meetings and managing the provision of clinical services, such as Adult or Child Safeguarding and End of Life Care, this individual will lead on external clinical meetings, taking ownership for service enhancement.
Salary - £80,000 - £84,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - London Borough of Merton
Your role -
- A unique opportunity for a Salaried GP, with leadership responsibility for the multi-disciplinary team and internal and external clinical meetings.
- 6 session role in total, 5 clinical sessions and 1 session for leadership responsibilities.
- Leadership for Adult or Child Safeguarding Lead role / Cancer and End of Life Care.
- Specialist interests are encouraged as well as completing an area of Audit.
- Manageable clinical workload and time included in the session for administration.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £80,000 - £84,000
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
The surgery -
- Progressive, quality focused practice, seeking to improve further.
- Strong multi-disciplinary team, including Home visiting team and Pharmacist.
- Diverse patient demographic
- EMIS Web and Docman
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!