You will be joining a genuinely forward-thinking GP Training Practice which has made a number of influential changes in recent years. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with new processes such as shorter, team-based on-call and coffee breaks in both the morning AND afternoon.
The practice is high earning and Partnership is very much encouraged, whether that be after a six month settling in period or in the years to come.
You will be supported by a fantastic MDT employed by both the practice directly and the PCN and enjoy a workload that is split between various methods of consultation, adding variety to your daily work.
Salary - £10,200 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Drawings - accounts available during interview process
Location - Weymoth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- CQC Good, across the board
- Owned premises
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Excellent staff retention
- Regular get togethers including monthly GP meeting, monthly MDT meeting and monthly clinical update meeting
- Special interests promoted
Your role -
- 5 - 8 sessions
- No home visits
- Some flexibility around start and finish times
- 30 minute coffee break in the morning AND afternoon
- Duty Doctor limited to half-days only
- Typical session - 90 minutes of triage, 3 x 20-minute face-to-face, 4 x 10-minute phone calls, 2 x e-consults, 30 minute admin block
The benefits -
- £10,200 per session for Salaried
- High-earning Partnership - accounts available
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!