A genuinely rare and exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and young partnership in a semi-rural Maidstone area. The surgery offers outstanding patient-centric care with unprecedented focus on GP and clinical wellbeing. This includes daily coffee breaks, instructed yoga classes for staff and significantly protected workload. What really sets this role apart? 15 MINUTE APPOINTMENTS.
Location - Maidstone
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- Streamlined administration.
- Manageable and dynamic workload
- Up to £11,500 per session
The benefits -
- Young, vibrant partnership
- Excellent location, with very good commuting links
- 15 minute appointments
- Workload is regularly reviewed and managed
- Well established team with great retention
The surgery -
- Based in purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Prescribing Nurses & Minor Illness Nurses, Practice Nurses
- Prescribing Physio
- Highly-skilled admin team
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!