A unique opportunity to join an exceptionally solid team where you will be truly supported and invested in. The practice has a brilliant reputation and welcomes new ideas and ways of working differently, where specialist interests, training and development are actively encouraged. Being happy and satisfied at work is what this team strive for and can offer lots of flexibility.
Salary - circa £90,000 + BMA contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Chester le Street
- Offering among the lowest workload and patient contacts in the area - 8 morning, 8 afternoons
- Advanced administration management & workflow
- Skilled allied Healthcare team including 4 ANPs
- The surgery offers weekly collaborative meetings and shared sociable breaks
- GP Training Practice
- Emis web
- Mixed patient base
- Stable clinical team
- Salaried GP
- 6-8 Sessions available (pro rata administration session included)
- Manageable workload
- Joining a supportive and inclusive team
- Be instrumental in how the surgery moves forward
- Excellent financial package circa £90,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
- Progression opportunities for those interested
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!