Superb opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner to join a well-established training practice with a forward-thinking view, an excellent local reputation and high-standards of clinical care. Benefit from working in a secure, evolving practice amongst a solid team within an organised practice. This is a practice with extremely good feedback and outstanding career opportunities to develop your clinical skills and a chance to become a GP trainer.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum + indemnity cover + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave
Location - Pembroke area
The surgery -
- Purpose-built practice
- In process of adding clinical skill mix
- Excellent staff retention and longevity
- Medium-sized patient list
- Friendly, supportive, innovative
- Regular clinical meetings
- Excellent friends and family feedback
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week (will consider job share)
- Open to Interests and specialisms and will support development
- Reasonable patient workload
- Low home visits
- Opportunity to develop self into a GP Trainer fully supported by the practice
The benefits -
- Working for a forward-thinking practice
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid in full
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!