Are you an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for a new role?
This is a great opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a well-staffed and supportive team in Swindon. The practice is seeking a new ANP for up to full time hours ideally - although part time can be considered. Rated as Good in all areas of the CQC, the practice prides itself on maintaining excellent patient care. Key Duties
The role requires:
Package and Benefits
- The assessment, treatment and review of minor illness & injury appointments, and medication
- Continual training as required and provided by the practice
- Assist in clinical supervision
The practice is offering:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 37.5 hours
- Band 8a - £45,753
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Good commuter distance from Chippenham and Cirencester
To be successful, you must:
What Happens Next?
- Have MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- Be a Non-Medical Prescriber
- Have some primary care experience
- Be confident with autonomy
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs