We’re recruiting a Salaried GP, for a well-regarded GP training practice in the Telford area. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice; boasting a large, high-skilled clinical team, including ANP and Pharmacist Support. The patient numbers are reasonable and the on-call provision is well thought out, only doing a maximum of half a day at a time. There is a real sense of team-work, with a great group of partners, all pulling in the same direction to achieve the best for its staff and patients. Benefit from a protected admin session every other week.
- Up to £91,228 FTE, or £11,400+ per session!
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Single Site GP Training Practice
- Excellent links with the CCG
- Skilled clinical team including ANP, UCP, and Pharmacist
- Friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- Mixed patient demographic
- Impressive Purpose-built GP premises
- 4 – 8 sessions
- Protected admin session every other week
- No home visits unless you’re the duty doctor
- Kind on-call provision – Maximum of half a day at a time
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly-talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks’ holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees – one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car – we want to contribute to help save the planet!