We have immediate opportunities for GPs experienced in working for secure or psychiatric establishments in prisons. We require two Locum GPs to work within prisons across the North which can suit local prison experienced GPs or those which are happy and willing to stay over for 3 to 5 days per week!
With the rota open for the next three months, our immediate need for cover is:
- Mondays and Fridays 0800-1700 over February
- From March we require cover 0800-1700 across five days per week, along with a second GP to cover Mondays and Fridays
- And from April we will need cover 0800-1700 and 1800-2030 reception cover.
This is a very exciting role for a GP to shape the prison's healthcare and make improvements to services by prioritising the needs of patients. We are able to secure your availability should you be free from the month or two ahead.
We do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for this job:
- Most importantly, you must have some experience of working in substance misuse environments.
- You have completed the RCGP substance misuse training.
- You must be personable, reliable and professional, and happy to work as a team.
- Our client is looking for GPs experienced in substance misuse that have worked in either prisons, forensics or psychiatric roles with experience of substance misuse.
- Our client is offering full induction, support and training. We can also assist with prison clearance.
- You will join their team of highly experienced staff.
For GPs with some substance misuse experience, we can offer you immediate confirmed sessions! Should you be a prison GP in another part of the country, please feel free to contact me regarding our other secure roles. For more information please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 or email across a comprehensive CV to email@example.com.