Based in the picturesque market town of Royal Wootton Bassett, we are currently appointing a Salaried GP for a practice which has embraced the ongoing changes in Primary Care in the past few years, recruiting a clinical skill mix to the practice with Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Physio and Physician Associates alongside the permanent GPs, with Mental Health Practitioners also on the future wish list. This has resulted in very few home visits and superb admin workflow offering a good work-life balance.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Royal Wootton Bassett
The Surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Mixed patient base, including affluent/farming
- Employs Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Associates, Physio
- Highly-skilled admin team, excellent admin workflow with processes in place
- Great team environment!
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
Your Role -
- 4 - 6 sessions per week
- 12 booked tel calls, 3 emergency slots per session
- No home visits (except end of life)
The Benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!