An opportunity to work for a truly forward-thinking practice embracing changes to general practice. The surgery is growing and working successfully in looking at new ways to reduce doctor workload. The team of Partners is dynamic with a mix of ages and the clinical team is stable as the practice benefits from excellent retention.
The practice is keen to recruit the next generation of leadership and is offering progression to Partner following a mutual assessment period.
Salary - £9,500-10,000 per session with progression to full-equity Partner after 6 months
Location - Plymouth (east, commutable easily from South Hams)
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice which has made influential changes in recent years
- Outstanding GP workflow
- Support team of Paramedics and Nurse Practitioners
- Well-structured way of managing workload and allowable of flexible working
- Teaching practice for medical students, nurses and paramedics
- Research practice
- Based in pleasant area of Plymouth
- Strong, influential management team which is heavily involved locally
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests
- 8 weeks annual leave for Salaried, 10 for Partners
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions
- Management of own day inclusive of telephone and face-to-face consultations
- Very low visiting, majority are done by Paramedic and ANP
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum for a Salaried GP
- Partner GP - accounts available - good-earning practice
- 8 - 10 weeks annual leave per year
- BMA model contract for Salaried GPs
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!