A well-run practice and very forward-thinking practice is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP / GP Trainer. They have a broad multi-disciplinary team and large admin, secretarial and support function to ensure the day-to-day running of the practice. Excellent opportunities to progress and input into the direction of the surgery and due to the aim to become a training practice, they are seeking a GP Trainer.
Salary - Circa £9,500- £10,000 per session + indemnity fees paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Northfleet
The surgery -
- Broad multi-disciplinary clinical team, including 3 Clinical Pharmacists and 2 Physicians Associates.
- Well organised with efficient processes and systems and large admin and secretarial function.
- Special interests supported and welcomed.
Your role -
- Salaried GP / GP Trainer.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week.
- Face-to-face appts, relevant patient-related paperwork, low number of home visits, admin time built into the sessions.
- Progression available to input into the running of the practice.
- Flexible starting times and home working available.
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!