A considerate, well-run practice which is well-respected by healthcare professionals locally is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP. The practice is an accredited GP Training practice and encourages training and development of clinical skills, and most important has a superb team with excellent retention of staff across all levels in the practice.
Salary - Circa £9,700- £10,400 per session + indemnity fees paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - SE9 postcode; Eltham area
The Surgery -
- Based in a mixed patient base in South East London
- Well-respected by peers, and excellent patient reviews (98% on friends and family survey)
- Medical student teaching
- Accredited GP Training practice
- Large nursing team: 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 3 highly-skilled Practice Nurses & Pharmacist
- Practice encourages training and development
- Purpose-built practice
- High QOF achieving - above 99%
Your Role -
- Salaried GP
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face appts, relevant patient-related paperwork, average number of home visits
- Partnership potential in the future
- Nurse-supported duty doctor once a week (FTE)
The Benefits -
- £9,700 - £10,400 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!