A new opportunity has opened for a Practice Nurse near the Taunton area in Somerset.
A well established practice near Taunton has an opening for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their friendly team. The role exists to assist with their growing patient list, which has steadily grown over the past year. You will be joining a team of other Nurses, Practitioners, GPs and Partners to deliver care to the patient population of now circa 10,000.
The practice has recently been rated as Good in their CQC assessment and the team benefits from a well organised rota which allows for a work-life balance. They operate over two sites so you may be required to travel between both. This role is for approximately 20 hours but the days are flexible and can be arranged to suit your commitments. Key Duties
The role is to independently lead the respiratory clinics: Asthma and COPD. Therefore the successful candidate will:
Package and Benefits
- Work autonomously to run their clinics
- Be responsible to the GP team
- Have some flexibility to assist with the wider team
- Be treatment room competent: cytology, immunisations etc.
In return for your commitment, the role offers:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £35,000 (full time equivalent)
- Approximately a 20 hours contract
- Flexible schedule arrangement
- Parking on both sites
- 5 week and Bank Holidays annual leave
- Training updates in line with the practice's requirements
The successful candidate has:
What Happens Next?
- Substantial Primary Care experience, as this is an autonomous role
- Substantial experience with Asthma and COPD - reviews and diagnosis
- Friendly and proactive attitude to step in when needed with the other Nurses
- NMC registration
- Diploma in Asthma, and ideally COPD too
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs